Saturday, November 5, 2016

Paris dressing - part 1

Okay, I thought I'd better put this in two posts in order not to overwhelm anyone, including me!
I will attempt to describe the contents of my suitcase from my recent Paris trip.

First up, a Comfy brand tshirt and cardi.  I paired it with a silk chiffon scarf I made.  Wish I knew what the French words say.




This outfit looked great under my all wool coat find from Janes in Door County, WI.  This coat is unlined but has little silver beads all over it.  Perfect weight for the weather, and I could add an all wool sweater when needed.



I supplemented the coat with this raincoat.  Reversible and the perfect colors for my other garments.  The collar makes a hood, too.  It's a Micropak and I purchases it at Susan Sez in Madison, WI

Next up, a silk tunic shirt I made.

Went great with the black sweater and this sweatshirt material jacket from Susan Sez
 Last up, a Style Arc cotton and silk shirt with top.  Made it too with leggings as well.



3 comments:

  1. Loved seeing these garments and how you paired them up. The colors are wonderful. What is the pattern number for the silk tunic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am so jealous. The clothes are beautiful. Keep posting. So many wonderful silhouettes and fabrics. Yes, which Style Arc patterns are these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to disappoint. I just spent 1/2 hr among my patterns and couldn't find either one. Got to get my basement cleaned out this winter, for sure.

    ReplyDelete