Sunday, November 6, 2016

Paris dressing - part 2


My favourite top and tshirt.  Sweater knit from Marcy, tshirt from Ruperts.  Wore over and back on the plane and twice in between.

Double gauze from Sewing Workshop.  Tunic patter by M. TIlton.  Very comfy, too.

Three pairs of pants, two black were one dressy pair and one pointe jeans.  One skirt.

A disappointment.  The holes in this vest clung to each other and looked totally hiked up.  Goodwill bag, I'm a coming.

Wore this top with the black sweater below and skirt.  Love bright colors to relieve the black.

This was a Ruperts t tunic that fit my color scheme and went with the coloured point pants (see above)

Wore the Worlds most comfortable boots from J Jill/Born.  Packed black tights as well as the above Wild colors.

Some of the scarves I took (the ones I wore the most).  Little leather wallet was a godsend under my coat (Rex lost 100 Euros to the pickpockets somewhere ). And it's colors inspired my color scheme.

This RLauren workout gear was great for getting to the swimming pool

Two basic tshirt

And two bold ones


We got sick about five days into our two plus weeks, so never got a chance for a last big restaurant dinner in this R. RUcci dress I made and blogged about earlier.  Luckily, I spent big bucks for a great, light filled 6th floor apartment with a huge bed and kitchen.  

Thanks for letting me share :)

2 comments:

  1. Great post, loved seeing everything plus accessories. That boxy knit print from Gayfeather is a beauty. I'd say only one dud out of the whole bunch is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely very French! Loved all of it. Color choices were excellent. Wish I could have seen them in person.
    Sorry to hear you got sick.
    Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete